At each Family History Expo, all of the class notes are collected into a handy bound volume for future reference. Copies of the handouts from previous Expos are also available. These handouts are extremely valuable and those for the Houston-Oklahoma City-Albuquerque Expos are still available and even more valuable because the volume contains the handouts from all three Expos.
For example, the Houston Family History Expo alone, had over twenty speakers on topics that included:
- Top 10 Data Issues in new FamilySearch & How to Avoid Them by Justin Dow
- Google Hangouts – Connecting Genealogists with History Worldwide by Mark Olsen
- Get the Scoop on Your Family History in Newspapers by Lisa Louise Cooke
- The Importance of Oral Genealogy in Ghana by Paul A. Adjei
- Diseases, Disasters & Distress: Bad For Your Ancestors, Good For Your Genealogical Research by Lisa A. Alzo, M.F.A.
And many, many more. In each Expo, and there are three, there are as many as 50 classes. You can order the printed copy of the Handouts by going to the Family History Expos Genealogy Store Catalog and selecting Books & Charts from the pull-down menu.
While you are there looking at the catalog, remember to check more of our amazing products!